Monday, June 30, 2014

Summer to-do list

Ahhh... summer. The time where nothing is required and fun is encouraged. Summer is amazing but of course, there are always times during it when I feel aimless and that "I'm not doing anything and wasting this time!" mentality comes on. So to avoid that as best I can, I've made a summer bucket list of everything I wanna do! Here it is:

- Take a yoga class
-Buy new riding boots
- Try a new restaurant
-Go to the farmers market every Thursday in my local town
- Have dinner in NYC with my friends from FIT (update: did this last Saturday night, post to come about it soon!)
- Try sailing
- See "The Godfather." There has got to be a reason every guy on the planet cannot stop quoting this movie.
- Golf with my dad
- Watch documentaries on WW1 and WW2
- Go to the beach with friends
- Finish "I am Charlotte Simmons" by Tom Wolfe
- Volunteer
- Prepare for Biology honors
- Start SAT prep (not to excited for this one). 
- Tour UVA
- Tour Lehigh University
- Tour Villanova University
- Tour Marist
- Tour Fordham
- Tour American University. Clearly I have quite a few college tours ahead of me but I actually love them so it's all good.
- Read a new book
- Get tanner than I currently am
- Read Of Mice and Men
- Finish the series "Freaks and Geeks" For everyone out there looking for new netflix shows to binge watch, WATCH THIS ONE!
-  Whiten my teeth
- Get in shape for field hockey (hopefully I'm making the v-squad this year!)
-Keep blogging!

I'll keep yall updated on which ones I accomplish!
until then,

xo, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment