Friday, August 1, 2014

Update



Hey everyone!! There is a reason I haven't posted in a while and it's a good one...
I was gonna becoming a lifeguard!!! I am officially a guard at the Princeton pool and couldn't be happier with this summer job op. Two of my brothers are also lifeguards there and I'm so excited to continue the tradition :)

The training was actually much more fun than I expected! The only part i did NOT enjoy was "pretending to be the victim" and have to fake drown..six feet under water. Believe me when I say it was not fun sitting on the bottom of a pool and holding your breath.

Other than that though it was so much fun and I'm extremely happy that I now have the ultimate summer job. Tanning, hanging out in the guard room, meeting new people, making money. Nothing I'm complaining about.

I'll keep yall updated!

xo, Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment