Saturday, July 26, 2014

Outfit Inspiration



I get OOTD inspo almost anywhere.. stores, online, movies, blogging, magazines, friends. If I see an outfit I like, I'll think of ways I can recreate it. here are some of my absolute fave outfit ideas and I hope they spark inspiration in you!

j.crew field jacket + cowboy boots
"Layers" by tjmcd on Polyvoregingham, puffy vest, boots. Theres so much awesomeness in this one outfit I don't even know where to begin...  I probably wouldn't wear the vest.blue gingham button up + green shorts. I now own more green pants than any one person needs so I'm pinning everything that involves green :)J. Crew Downtown Field Jacket, white pants, mesh sweater, red button down, Steve Madden Intyce boots



New fashion trend with chambray, pearls and navy blazer

No comments:

Post a Comment