Wednesday, July 9, 2014

If you didn't know, I am a huge movie person. Specifically, romantic comedies. you name one, I've seen it. So here is my very-unofficial list of the top 10 romantic comedies of all time (in no particular order).

1. You've got mail



An absolute classic! With three very important main characters, Joe, Kathleen, and Manhattan 

2. 27 dresses

Saw this movie when I was 13 and definitely share the main character's obsession with weddings! Such a fun storyline and I'm a sucker for James Marsden (the romantic male lead).

3. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past



This will not be the last time you see Jennifer garner on this list. Oh and the mansion that the whole movie takes place in? I'm definitely getting married there.

4. Sydney White



My obsession with being in a sorority started here,but it's also because of this movie that when i rush, I will be skeptical about Kappa

5. Bride Wars























I'm honestly shocked that this movie got such bad ratings because I think it's hilarious and perfect and I love Kate Hudson AND Anne Hathaway. What's not to love?

6. 17 again

I don't care what anybody says, THIS is the Zac Efron I know and love.

7. 13 going on 30


Here she is again and I like her even more in this one. It's such a sweet story, you'll be rooting for Jenna and Matt all the way through.

8. Something Borrowed


This movie makes me want Shake Shack. and a cute lawyer like Dex.

9. 16 Candles


I mean, even though her family forgot her birthday, she did get the attention of the hottest senior in her school. I'd say that's a pretty good deal.

10. When Harry Met Sally 



If you haven't seen this, I don't event think you can call yourself a true rom-com fan


Did I miss any of your faves? Let me know!

xo, Molly










No comments:

Post a Comment